If you get stuck, you can inspire our help.
Registration consists of two stages:
The first step is USER REGISTRATION. User role can be used to see contacts of registered entities, opportunities for cooperation and examples of successful cooperation, that are not intended for anonymous visitor. It also includes possibility of sending newsletter to find out the latest news. It does not allow to insert cooperation opportunities and examples of successful collaboration. Registration is free!
The second step si ENTITY REGISTRATION. It allows you to present your company/university/IPIP or the student, insert cooperation opportunities and examples of successful cooperation.
1. User registration
- On the home page, in upper right corner of the tab Unregistered users click on „REGISTER“.
- All fields marked „*“ are required. When filling you can use individual help fields.
Note 1: Your phone must be in international format: eg. +420 123 456 789
Note 2: Password length must be between 6 and 40 characters, must include at least one letter and one number and must not be the same as your e-mail address; uppercase and lowercase letters and basic features are allowed.
- Click on „REGISTER“
- For successful completion of registration it is required to confirm a link, that system automatically sends you to the your e-mail address. After confirmation you can log into your account. Here you can make second step of registration, entity registration.
2. Entity registration
- Sign in to your account (you must be a registered user, for details see above),
- Click on „Add entity“.
- Step 1/2 - Fill Identification of entity and select type of entity (company / university / IPIP).
Note: The IPIP type (Institution of innovative business support) is intended for registration of subjects sucha as science and technology parks, technology transfer centers, research institutions and other supporting institutions, which can not be classified under the type of company and the university.
- Step 2/2 – Fill out all fields marked „*“ in Czech and English. Your subject will be presented in English version of subject database.
- If you are interested in, you can insert your logo. Be careful about size – recommendations for proper display of your logo are: 115 x 60 px
Note: Submitted logo will be presented on portal home page.
- In bottom part of this form please remember to fill in contact information. Choose your details by clicking „Apply contact details of my registration“ or fill out another contact person.
- If your organization has its own cooperation opportunities database, you can use automatic insertion of cooperation opportunities. To see additional information please use „download XML pattern“.
- Exit Subject registration via button "Insert entity" , then you receive an e-mail informing you that your entity was registered in entities database, section business / univesity / IPIP.
- You can now insert cooperation opportunities and find a suitable partner for your project, or you can paste examples already implemented and thereby inspire others.
- To edit all information on your subject, incl. student account activation, use link "Edit entity" of user profile in your user account.
3. Add cooperation opportunities
- After inserting a subject – Step 2/2 you can also insert cooperation opportunitiy. You need to fill in especially type and region of cooperation and another fields marked „*“ in Czech and English. Your cooperation opportunity will be presented in English version of the cooperation opportunities database.
- Attention: Regions and areas of cooperation are preselected from the subject profile. Each cooperation opportunity can differ, so you can set-up individual regions and areas of cooperation individually. You can use check controls "Select all" and "Clear all".
- In bottom part of this form please remember to fill in contact information. Choose your details by clicking „Apply contact details of my registration“ or fill out another contact person (in case someone else is dedicated to this cooperation opportunity).
- In the form below, you can:
- Insert an attachment / file (beware of recommended format and file size)
- Set expiration date of cooperation opportunity, if it is time-limited
- Set a flag if you want contact information to be presented to anonymous or only registered users
- For finishing and saving the cooperation opportunity use the link "Add cooperation".
- You can use "Coopeartion opportunitites administration" link to manage all previously entered cooperation opportunities.
4. Add/edit FACULTY incl. faculty cooperation opportunities
- You can enter Faculty after succesfull user registration and entity registration of university type.
- Then you fill in the faculty form, plus you can add then other faculties.
- If you want to register faculty for previously entered University, use following instructions:
- Log-in to your user account (you must have rights to at least one University entity).
- Click the "Faculty administration" and you can then add new faculty, edit or delete previsously inserted faculties. You can also add cooperation opportunity for any of your faculties.